Friday, January 11, 2008

Virus

Yesterday, Isaac walked across two rooms all by himself!! He had a really good day. He was walking and talking a lot and was very good at the grocery, and he ate all of his supper. Then he went with Charles to a committee meeting and got sick - all over Charles :( He was sick on the way home and a few times after arriving home, too. I did not find out until I got home from the MSBC Ladies prayer meeting at 10:30PM (Which, aside from Isaac being sick, I am glad I went to).

He was able to sleep the whole night and has gone all day today without getting sick anymore. Thank you, God! However, he is very lethargic and has not eaten much at all. His sickness came on so suddenly, I pray that neither Charles nor I catch it. Isaac was supposed to go to Aunt Angela's house last night, but at the last minute, we decided he would go with Charles instead - thank goodness. That would have been the last thing Angela would have needed... a sick nephew, a 6 month old and Mom in pain on the couch recovering from foot surgery! God worked it out so that Angela was spared of the trouble.

On a happier note, Isaac has continued walking across rooms and is determined to walk as much as possible (regardless of feeling sick). He's my little trooper. He still finds a way to smile and play even though he doesn't feel well.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Way to go Isaac on walking!!! :)
Poor little guy getting sick!!!:( Hope he is feeling better soon and that you all don't catch it!!!

marshan said...

He's walking! Yay!!!!

I hope no one else gets sick!

PS. I'm glad I went to the prayer thingy too. It was awesome!