Monday, January 21, 2008

It's been 1 1/2 years...

...since I have been to the movie theater! Some of the girls from church got together Friday night for dinner and a movie! It was a nice time. Roy babysat Liam :) He did a good job. Some of the girls couldn't believe that Roy was watching Liam by himself... but he ordered pizza and they did boy stuff while we misbehaved at the store and at the movie (Angela's fault, or course).

There were about 10 girls who saw the movie "27 Dresses". I don't think Angela or Terani could tell you what the movie was about, but they thought it was hilarious ;) It didn't help that I had a bright blue beacon next to me (thanks Shanique). We were cracking up in parts of the movie that were supposed to be serious... again, Angela's fault. But who wouldn't rather see a movie with her?!? She can make anything funny.

Oh, by the way, Walmart wants their wheelchair back ;)

1 comment:

marshan said...

man, I wish I could have seen the beacon of light....and the wheelchair!!!!!