Sunday, May 18, 2008

Prayers

Happy 34th Anniversary Mom and Dad!

We came home for lunch today after church because we had a lot of leftovers that needed eating! I put Isaac in his highchair and started helping him get started on his lunch when he kept saying "a men, a men" and pointing at Daddy. I then realized that he was saying "Amen" because we hadn't prayed for the food yet. He is so smart! Whenever we finish a prayer, he always says "a men".

I pray with him before he goes to bed and he makes sure that I don't forget any names in the prayer :) Then I sing him a song about Jesus and he claps when the song is done, and says "night-night", which means he is ready to be put into bed.

I hadn't realized until lunch today that he pays enough attention to our prayer times to notice when it doesn't happen... and then to let me know about it! I love him so much... he is such a blessing from God.

No comments: