Monday, April 7, 2008

17 Months

I can't believe my baby is 17 months old now! Isaac and I had to commemorate the 17 month mark alone since Daddy is away on a 2 week business trip.
We've been spending a lot more time outside now that the weather is warmer. Isaac loves being outside and around other kids. His 4 canine teeth have broken the surface and are making their way into his mouth. The ear infection he had as a result of teething is finally gone and the runny nose and cough are on their way out the door, too. The other thing on its way out is two naps a day! For the past 2-3 days, Isaac has been only taking one very short nap and then passing out around 8PM. Hopefully, we'll get this nap business figured out soon, because I liked it better when he went to bed at 9:30PM. That way he got to spend more time with Daddy in the evenings. O well, I guess Daddy will have to come home from work earlier to have more time to spend with his little guy :)

3 comments:

Gail said...

Happy 17th month!!!! He is so cute!!!

Gail said...

actually I lisa wrote that comment above...not gail.

marshan said...

Wow, i can't believe he's already 17 months old. Time really does fly!

I'm glad he's feeling better thought!